Do You Want to Immigrate to the United States?

USA flagHelping With US Immigration Needs Is What We Do

People from all over are applying for US Work Visas and US Work Permits in record numbers.  You can be one of the fortunate few to be able to successfully immigrate, work and live in the United States.

However, there are several things you should consider before you apply. Save yourself much wasted time or frustration by letting us help you navigate the complexities of the US immigration laws.

Let Us Help You With Your USA Immigration Matter

Niren & Associates’ 30 years of combined experience has helped thousands of people successfully immigrate to the United States each year.

Our immigration firm is equipped with the infrastructure that is customized for immigration because we exclusively focus on US and Canadian immigration.

  • Our New York office can give your case the attention it deserves because we understand that each situation is unique
  • Our immigration lawyers have the experience in presenting each application to best represent you and to best increase your chances at getting an approval
  • We have a proven track record for handling US and Canadian visa cases and you could become one of our new success stories
  • We can service anyone in the world who is interested in US and Canadian immigration matters
  • Our US immigration lawyers are fully licensed and ready to help you right now

Click Here to immediately get in touch with our experienced US immigration lawyers for  New York, NY today

We just returned from US-Canada border and thankfully I received my TN-Visa. These folks certainly appreciated the documentation planning and said I will be perfectly qualified to submit an application for this visa. I seriously wish to thank you so much as well as your team for your guidance and assistance. Many thanks Niren and Associates!! Kadiff S.

Which US Work Visa is Right For You?  Work With Us to Find Out…

  • TN Visa: Fast track US Work Visas for Canadians who can get approved on the stop at the US/Canada Port of Entry.
  • L-1 Visa: US Work Visa for workers and owners in Canada wishing to transfer to their US new office or existing business.
  • E2 Visa: You can get a US Work Visa by Investing in a business in the USA
  • B-1 Business Visitors
  • F-1 Student Visas

You also come to the U.S based on applications non immigrant employment and investment under other categories such as:

For US Permanent Residence Applications (Green Cards) there are:

  • I-130 Applications (Spousal Petitions)
  • Employment Based Green Cards
  • E-B5 Investors

Have you been denied entry to the US?

You may be eligible for a US Waiver.

Contact us Today to find out what the best options are for your USA immigration challenges.

Our New York Immigration Office Can Get Results For You

If you want to immigrate to the United States, there are a few different ways we can help you to apply. You will need to decide which US immigration program will work best for you and your family after we complete a no-obligation assessment of your unique situation.

Click Here for a no-obligation assessment of your US immigration case today

I received my TN1 status! The process was very seamless. The waiting time was about an hour. Once I was called up by the customs officer, they took a look at my documentation package and asked me to have a seat. I was called up again in about 10 minutes where I was told that I had received my TN1. I firmly believe that the documentation you put together was the key in me receiving my TN1 today with absolutely issues. Thank you very much for all of your help and prep!! All the best to you! Monica S.